In this section we want to keep you informed of all aspects related to the protection of your personal data and its use on this Website, in accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
1. The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
2. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
3. Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in www.star-robotics.com is Startiun SL, CIF B87540977 (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Calle María de Maeztu, nº 146 PTL C 5º, 28034 Madrid
Registration of personal data:
The personal data provided through the existing forms in www.star-robotics.com, or through the sending of e-mail, will be stored in an automated file under the responsibility of Startiun SL in order to respond to your inquiries, manage our business relationship, as well as inform you about services or products that may be of interest. Obviously, it is not mandatory to attach to your inquiry or order more information than is necessary to establish contact or, where appropriate, a business relationship with you. However, if you do not provide us with at least a telephone number or e-mail address, we may not be able to respond to any questions or concerns you may have.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data:
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 RGPD, and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
2. Principle of purpose limitation: data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
3. Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
5. Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
6. Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
7. Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
8. Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data:
The categories of data processed on www.star-robotics.com are solely identification data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Startiun SL undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of the fields is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purpose and recipients of personal data:
The personal data provided by users through www.star-robotics.com, including sending e-mail or contact form, will be stored in an automated file under the responsibility of Startiun SL in order to respond to your inquiries, manage our business relationship and inform you about services or products that may be of interest.
Unless otherwise communicated by you, Startiun SL may use the personal data you provide, both for the maintenance of business contacts with you, and to send you updated and exclusive information about our products and services.
In the case of other purposes of use, you will be duly informed. The data you provide will be treated confidentially, and will not be transferred or disclosed to anyone.
The personal data you provide to Startiun SL may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
1. Third parties to whom Startiun SL is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of such authorities and the applicable regulations, if any.
2. Collaborating companies or subcontractors, in order to be able to manage a complex contractual relationship consisting of several different services in a unified and adequate manner.
Data retention period:
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept, or when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Likewise, and in accordance with Article 12 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the hosting provider of this Web Site, with whom Startiun SL has the mandatory access contract on behalf of third parties and confidentiality, as established in Articles 33 LOPD-GDD and 28 of the RGPD, must retain on its server the connection and traffic data generated by the communications established for a period of twelve months.
Personal data of minors:
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the LOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Startiun SL. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
In no case shall data relating to the professional or economic situation or to the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under fourteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Job applications through the website www.star-robotics.com:
The data that you voluntarily select and provide us with in your professional resume will be used solely for the purpose of assessing your suitability for our job offers and to send you job proposals, including via e-mail. In addition, you are entitled to exercise the rights established in the LOPD-GDD and in the RGPD in the manner specified below, as well as to revoke your permission to receive communications via e-mail, by contacting us at the above address.
We also inform you that in order to assess the possibility of an employment relationship, information regarding professional experience and studies are essential, so it is not mandatory to provide additional information.
In all cases, the entry of incorrect or incomplete data may prevent us from contacting you. We trust that you will ensure that you provide us with accurate and up-to-date information and personal data, and that you authorize us to process them under the conditions mentioned above.
Secrecy and security of personal data:
Startiun SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because Startiun SL cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a breach of security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data:
The User may exercise against Startiun SL, the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD:
Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about whether or not Startiun SL is processing their personal data, and if informative, to obtain information about their specific personal data, and the treatment that Startiun SL has made or made, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
2. Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate, or taking into account the purpose of the processing, incomplete, modified.
3. Right of deletion ("right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
4. Right to limitation of processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
5. Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
6. Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data, or cease the processing thereof by Startiun SL.
7. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller, specifying:
1. User's name and surname. It will be necessary to provide a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent document that proves the identity and is considered valid in law, in those cases in which the person responsible has doubts about his identity. In case of acting through legal representation must also provide, in addition, ID card and document proving the representation of the representative.
2. Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
3. Address for notification purposes.
4. Date and signature of the applicant.
5. Any other document that the User considers necessary for the exercise of the right.
This application and the attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Calle Salvatierra 4 - 2 A
Links to third party websites:
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Startiun SL, and therefore are not operated by the Data Controller. The owners of such websites will have their own privacy policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own data files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority:
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. Thus, in Spain you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) at C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.
In this Legal Notice, the User may find all the information relating to the legal conditions that define the relationship between users and the responsible for the website accessible at the address www.star-robotics.com (hereinafter 'the Website'), which Startiun SL makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. Given that Startiun SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, this Legal Notice, the User must read it carefully each time he/she intends to use any of the content and services offered on the Website, as it may have undergone changes.
Some services of the Web Site may be subject to special conditions that replace, complement or modify this Legal Notice and that must also be accepted by the Users before starting the provision of the service in question.
Startiun SL is a Spanish company domiciled at Calle María de Maeztu, nº 146 PTL C 5º B, 28034 Madrid, with tax identification number B87540977 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 34,642, folio 180, page number M623185.
The website provides users with access to information and services provided by Startiun SL to those persons or organizations interested in them.
Startiun SL is responsible for the Website and is committed to complying with all national and European requirements governing the use of users' personal data. This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, in the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSI-CE).
Access and use of the website
1. Free access and use of the website. Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the Users. Access to the Website and, especially, the eventual contracting of products and services that may be offered through it, are reserved for persons over 18 years of age, Startiun SL not being responsible for the consequences of non-compliance with this measure.
2. User registration. In general, access to and use of the website does not require prior subscription or registration of users.
3. Users agree to use the services and contents of the Web Site in accordance with the provisions of the Law and this Legal Notice, responding to Startiun SL or third parties for damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations, and the actions carried out that are unlawful, negligent, fraudulent, or that contravene the principle of good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
4. It is expressly forbidden to use the Website for illegal or harmful to the property, interests or reputation of Startiun SL or third parties, or otherwise damage, overload or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) owned by Startiun SL or third parties.
Startiun SL may modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete and change these within the web, such as the way in which they are accessed, without any justification and freely, not being responsible for the consequences that they may cause to users.
Startiun SL may freely suspend, block, interrupt or cancel the Service in the following cases:
1. To ensure the security of the service or access channel.
2. When the Web Site is used in a fraudulent or abusive manner.
3. When it is necessary to perform service maintenance or repair operations.
4. When there is a breach by the User.
The information and data provided by this Web Site may also refer to promotions occasionally unavailable, either for reasons of logistical availability or because they have ceased to be offered. As a result of the commitment to continuous improvement of Startiun SL services, prices, offers, technical or organic specifications, photographs of services, facilities or materials may change without notice, as well as any other information contained herein. Please consult us by telephone for more exhaustive information.
It is forbidden to use the contents of the website to promote, hire or disseminate advertising or information of its own or third parties without the authorization of Startiun SL or send advertising or information using for this purpose the services or information made available to users, regardless of whether the use is free or not. The links or hyperlinks that third parties incorporate in their web pages, directed to this website, will be for the opening of the entire website, and may not state, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or misleading, or engage in unfair or unlawful actions against Startiun SL.
Limitation of liability
Startiun SL tries to ensure that the contents of its Web Site are of the highest possible quality, but does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the same. Access to the Web Site and the use that may be made of the information and content that appears, is the sole responsibility of the Users. Startiun SL is not liable for any consequences or damages that may arise from such access or use of information or content. Startiun SL does not guarantee the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of Users to use the tools, means or systems for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer elements. Startiun SL is not responsible for viruses or other computer programs that damage or may damage the systems or equipment of users to access its website or other websites that have been accessed through links from this website.
Startiun SL is not responsible for the reliability and speed of the hyperlinks that are incorporated into the web for the opening of others. Startiun SL does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor is it responsible for the content or services that the user can access through these links, or the proper functioning of these websites.
Startiun SL does not guarantee the availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web Site and / or its services.
Intellectual and industrial property.